Sarah Kuck from WorldChanging interviews EMBARQ Director Nancy Kete for a feature story about the future of American transportation systems:
- What does transportation look like now in most U.S. cities? And where can we go from here?
- What do you think the future of high-speed rail should look like in the United States?
- What advice would you give the Obama administration?
- What do people commonly misunderstand about how transportation works in the United States?
- Would that knowledge of the real costs of driving make people more willing to support public transportation measures?
- Do you have a vision for what intermodal transportation will look like in the future?
To read the full interview, click here.