Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
- Leszek Zajac Most countries running nuclear power plants have to waste a lot of solar and wind potential due to slow ramp up/down times of such power plants. You...
- Leszek Zajac Grid is stabilized by EV charging now, with 3% of cars being EV. When EV percentage hit 20% we will have higher night usage than day. Another...
- Wade Wilson It was a decent idea ... when it functioned. Currently at 30 Florida Avenue NE, a dislodged brick has revealed a washout below meaning the bricks are...
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Matt
TheCityFix Picks, January 23rd: Billions for Brazilian BRT, Light Rail for Motor City, Indian Public Safety
Today, Bloomberg Philanthropies released their midway status report to evaluate Global Road Safety Program interventions, with contributions from EMBARQ. EMBARQ President Holger Dalkmann issued the following statement of support: “As EMBARQ scales up sustainable transport to address road safety, Bloomberg Philanthropies’ leadership demonstrates how ...
C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group and World Resources Institute Partner to Promote City Transit Solutions
This post was originally featured on WRI.org. The World Resources Institute, led by its sustainable transport center, EMBARQ, and the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40) established a partnership today that will further their mutual goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from urban transportation. ...
TheCityFix Picks, December 28th: Chinese High Speed Rail, New York Subway Tango, Indonesian Mini Bus BRT?
Research Recap, December 10th: NYC Transit Vulnerabilities, Auto Oriented States, E.U. Cars On Emissions Target
Research Recap, December 3rd: Londoners Ditch Cars, $1.9 Trillion Saved, Electric Vehicles' Counterproductively